Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Colorize




This is using the Analogous color palate and next to it is the black and white image. It took a long time to add the small details on the eyebrows and hair but it turned out great at the end.



This is using natural colors that I got from the original image before I turned it into Black and White. It looks a little like a cartoon version of me. 


This is using a complementary color palate and the black and white image. The hair and backdrop are similar colors but different shades.



This is using a triad color palate and painting over the original image. There were two similar colors in the palate that I used for the face and background. 


This is where I got to use any color and customize my image. I added a lot of piercings, some of them that I am considering getting. I added the face tattoos because one of my friends said that I would look good with face tattoos and I wanted to see how I would look with them on photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment