Thursday, May 3, 2018

FMX 210 Course

This course has taught me a lot about using different Adobe softwares and how to produce animation and visual designs. On the first day, I was worried about how I would complete projects and the difficulty of the class. Later on, I realized that I am able to finish projects and learn new softwares in a short amount of time. After the last day, I came to the conclusion that I have to think about how to step my projects up to the next level. One thing that resonated with me was how Professor Santiago said that our portfolios must stand out from the rest. It was helpful when he showed us examples of each project so we knew what was expected. Sometimes Professor Santiago would show a demonstration and it was going a little too fast for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment